I share some ways of how you can embrace your season of sacredness :
Here is how I now handle sacred seasons
- Learn to be silent: You don’t have to have an opinion for everything or contributor your voice to everything. In these particular seasons God himself will do the talking for you. Silence as weakness Silence Obedience. Everything does not need to be announced.
- Don’t make hasty decisions: Learn to be patient to get the clarity you need before making the wrong move
- Don’t explain yourself to people about what is going on
- Take specific times to be with God to hear clearly from him on what He wants next from you.
- Be okay with the fact that you may not necessarily get answers to whatever you are seeking but expect peace and clarity.
- Spend some time in your creative element: for me one of them is journaling.
To catch up on Season 1, listen episode 13 for a summary of the season.
Enjoy listening and please remember to share and comment on Apple podcasts.
Thank you for listening to this episode of Tea and Peppersoup, the podcast. Please take some time and leave a quick review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. Never miss an episode. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Spotify or on the app you use to listen to podcasts to get new episodes as they become available.