- When you wake up in the morning say who you are and whose you are by speaking your narrative of who God says you are, in your heart.
- Decree, declare and command your day by your confessions.
- When you are faced with opposition, declare your confessions.
- When someone speaks something over you that isn’t of God, reaffirm your narrative to yourself and reject their declaration by speaking your confession.
- Listen to praise and worship music and dance for God .
- Read the word of God and use it to refuel your spirit and when you need new narratives and confessions take bible verses from the word of God.
Check out our previous episode 11, where we have a conversation with Annette Njau, here for further listening.
Thank you for listening to this episode of Tea and Peppersoup, the podcast. Please take some time and leave a quick review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below.
Never miss an episode. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Spotify or on your favorite podcast app to get new episodes as they become available.