In this season, it is so important to be in the secret place of God. It is an important time for an audience with God. The most important voice in our lives is the voice of God. In this episode, I speak about tangible ways that you can ensure you are spending time with God. I share several things that sometimes keep us away from His presence. Whether you own a social impact organization, a ministry, a business, etc. you need to hear what God is saying concerning your life and the steps and decisions you have to make. The only way this can happen is by honoring His presence with intention and enabling an environment that ushers in an audience of 1.
Here are some ways you can ensure you are having 1:1 time with God.
1. Yearn for the secret place: (Psalm 91). It must be something we yearn for in our hearts is to be in God’s presence.
2. Designate the place: (Matthew 14:23). It is important to have a set time and place where you meet God.
3. Get rid of Idols: (Ezekiel 14): Anything that distracts us in any way from God is an idol and it is important to shift them and put God first.
4. Take God seriously: Now more than ever we have to treat God with reverence that He deserves.
5. Be in the company of believers: Surround yourself with other children of God who are like minded, can uplift your spirit and help you grow.
Check out our previous episode 11, where we have a conversation with Annette Njau, here for further listening.
Thank you for listening to this episode of Tea and Peppersoup, the podcast. Please take some time and leave a quick review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below.
Never miss an episode. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Spotify or on your favorite podcast app to get new episodes as they become available.