Here are some things I share about how we handle ourselves as vessels of God.
- Recognize you are a vessel: spend time reading the bible and in deep prayer
- Know what you are carrying: ask God to show you your gift and purpose
- Keep it clean: it is okay to be angry frustrated yet we must allow love to dwell in us so we must respond in wisdom and in love ultimately
- Protect your vessel : not everything needs to enter into your vessel be careful what you watch what you listen to and who you allow to pour into you
- Do not conform to the protocols of the world.
- Do not compare yourself to other vessels without knowing what they are carrying not every vessel is a kingdom vessel so know the company you keep
- Make sure you remain oiled up as a vessel to shine so that you can attract many to know God : Mathew 5:15-16
- Pour into other vessels by using your kingdom gifts and talents.
Check out our previous episode 11, where we have a conversation with Annette Njau, here for further listening.
Thank you for listening to this episode of Tea and Peppersoup, the podcast. Please take some time and leave a quick review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below.
Never miss an episode. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, like us on Spotify or on your favorite podcast app to get new episodes as they become available.