I am so excited about Tea and Peppersoup season 2. After much needed rest over the summer month it feels good to be back. This episode I wanted to focus on how I am ensuring I finish the year strong, but with a different approach, gentleness and intentionality. I share a few ways of how I am going about this which include:
- Schedule short breaks an mini rest breaks each month: Take short weekend trips each month andbe intentional about resting during those breaks.
- Don’t add anything new to your plate: If it wasn’ton your annual goals at the beginning of the year this time is the most important time to not take anything new on.
- Tune out everyone and everything that doesn’t align with your vision : It is critical to remain focused only on the things that are absolutely necessary and not be distracted.
- Celebrate milestones you have achieved for the year: We forget how important it is to celebrate what we have already achieved! This is what fuels the energy to keep pressing on.
- Talk less do more: For me it is critical to really just focus on action for the next few months and engage in less unnecessarychatter about what I am doing.
- Ask for Help: Seeking help from my community is critical in this season and I encourage you to also think of those who can truly help you accomplish your goals as we close out this year.
To catch up on Season 1, listen episode 13 for a summary of the season.